Every year, the ABA Journal invites nominations for its Blawg 100 list, a compilation of staff and reader “favorites” within the legal blogosphere. The rigorous selection process for the 2015 list has begun, with the magazine calling for recommendations from “Blawg Amici” – regular readers who wish to support and spread the word about their favorite legal blogs.
Here’s a sampling of posts from the past year:
- How To Divide an Island And Other Wedding Gift Questions
- Co-Parenting Calendars – I’m Not Your Secretary – Or Am I?
- Marry Her Anyway? No Matter What They Say? Well, It May End In Annulment Anyway
- Changing a Child’s Hair Color- Who Decides????
- What Do You Mean You Are Enforcing That Prenup That We Tore Up?!?
- Divorce Hotel – Paradise or Paradise Lost?
If you have enjoyed and valued our updates during the past year and believe the NJ Family Legal Blog deserves a spot in the top 100, we invite you to take a few moments to nominate us. The online nomination process is very quick – it shouldn’t take more than a minute or so.
Blawg Amici nominations will be accepted until 11:59 p.m. CT on August 16, 2015. Thank you in advance for your support!