Going through divorce in New Jersey? Fox Rothschild has an app for that.
Fox Rothschild is excited to announce the launch of its New Jersey Divorce app, designed to provide users with helpful resources and accessible tools for every stage of the divorce process. The app is available for download in iTunes.
Clients demand mobility in all aspects of their life, so this app is a continuation of our mission to provide clients with the best possible service in the format they most desire. As family lawyers, we know going through a divorce is one of the hardest challenges in life. Our app aims to make it a bit easier – to allow users to access crucial meeting notes, information and resources at their fingertips to ease the process.
Key features of the Fox NJ Divorce app include:
- A searchable notes section integrated with the iPhone’s email client that saves and archives the user’s notes
- A finance tracker that guides users through gathering the necessary information needed for meetings with attorneys throughout the divorce process
- An asset identifier to assist users in identifying any potentially hidden or overlooked assets
- Information on various divorce-related topics, such as custody, child support, alimony and equitable distribution
- A resource center with helpful links to Fox’s New Jersey Family Law blog, the New Jersey Coalition for Battered Women organization, DivorceCare.com, which assists users in locating support groups in their area, and other informational sites.
The app is currently available for free in the iTunes Store. To download it, visit: https://itunes.apple.com/app/new-jersey-divorce-app/id658235253?ign-mpt=uo%3D5
The app is natural follow up to our New Jersey Family Law Blog, which provides practical information and useful tips on such topics as alimony, child support, custody, parenting time, divorce, equitable distribution, prenuptial agreements, domestic violence and more.
Eric Solotoff is the editor of the New Jersey Family Legal Blog and the Co-Chair of the Family Law Practice Group of Fox Rothschild LLP. Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Matrimonial Lawyer and a Fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Attorneys, Eric practices in Fox Rothschild’s Roseland, New Jersey office though he practices throughout New Jersey. You can reach Eric at (973)994-7501, or email@example.com.